Monday, May 23, 2011

Humorized Label

I really like when a product uses sarcasm and humor on their product labels.  The company that always stood out to me in this category is Vitaminwater.

Recently I came across a bluetooth device by Fuse.  I didn't buy it, but as I read the box, they had a line that caught my attention. After the description of the product they had a section of technical details that they called: "Specs for you über nerds:"

Then two nights ago at dinner we had the bottle of A1 on the table.  On the side label:
 "SHAKE WELL  If there's only one drop left, a more extreme form of shaking may be required.  Like dancing.  Or jumping jacks. You can do it.    Yeah, it's that important.
Do I buy more from a company that humorizes their label?  But they certainly earn a lot of cool points with me.  If I'm going to buy a product, I guess I'm more likely to buy it from a cool company when possible.

What's your favorite humorized label?

No comments: