Friday, July 01, 2005

Do you know where your next meal is coming from?

That's a discussion we had in my house today.

This morning I was looking over some things at the computer. Cari came in and we were talking a bit.

That's when I felt something crawling on my back. I reached back and felt something. It was a tick! That tick was trying to figure out where his next meal was coming from. It would not be me! Cari disposed of it by testing it's swimming ability in our toliet. I had never seen a tick before, and how it just appeared at my desk, I'm not sure. Cari said it probably crawled out of my hair. Great. Now I'll be paranoid about every bug that touches my skin.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh D.H.,

I have irrational fears about ticks. I won't even go in ankle high grass for fear of catching one. Now they are found at computer desks. If I have a tick I'll never recover.