Friday, July 08, 2005

My day off. . . from EVERYTHING

Cari went to the mall with her friend yesterday. They took all the children with them. I knew they would be there for a while, and I chose not to go. So, having the house to myself I had to take full advantage of it. Here is a run down of my day:

-play video games.
when I got tired of playing games I laid down on the couch to watch TV.
I fell asleep watching TV, and when I woke up, I watched a bit more.
Then I got bored with TV, so I went and played some more video games.
I was having so much fun I forgot to eat anything in the six hours that had lapsed. So, I spent thirty minutes eating snack foods until my belly hurt.
A little more playing of video games, and my family was home. It was after seven pm. We had dinner, I took the dog for a walk (my first time outside for the day), and it was time for bed.

Whew, it was rough, but I survived it.

No comments: