Friday, July 29, 2005

Power of the Pen

I have one of those gel ink pens. I got it only two days ago from one of the guys at work. I had it setting on the desk at home yesterday when Cari saw it. In fact, I watched her use it. This morning when I was getting ready for work, I couldn't find my pen. When I approached Cari about this, she told me it was her pen.
"No it's not.", I told her.
She was defiant, "Yeah, it's my scrap booking pen."
"I stole it from someone at work, now where is the pen?", I said proudly.

I got my pen back from Cari and carried it off to work. While there, I had two separate people tell me it was their pen. They were asking why I took their pens. Neither one of them is the person that GAVE me the pen. With all these people coveting my pen, I now realize why he gave it to me. It's too much hassle to have this. Where is my .50 cent ball point?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'd steal that pen too!