Sunday, July 16, 2006

I've been attacked

It's true. Something attacked me and I don't know what.

Both of my feet and ankles, my left knee, my left side near my rib area, and my left armpit all have swelled up, itchy, bug bites. They have blisters on them too. I'm going to spare you the pictures of all this.

It looks like what happens when I get bitten by a fire ant. The reason I am doubting the fire ant theory is because you normally feel an ant bite you. Really, I don't remember anything biting me. It's too serious of a bite to be a mosquito. Ugh. Today I went back to work after being off. I had to wear socks and shoes, of course, and it really irritated my bites.

I'll learn to live with the bites, no problem. I just don't want more. Where did I contract these things? In bed? Cari doesn't have them.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

You should have them looked at by the Doctor. That is really not a good thing