Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My new toy

I got a new cell phone. My other one lasted me about two years. It still worked just fine, but I was wanting something with more buttons. A phone with more buttons and a LCD screen or two must be good. Sprint gave me a credit since I held my other phone for so long. This one came out pretty cheap.

This phone has a camera on it. Now I have a camera in pocket all the time. I have been thinking what I could do to put this camera to use.

My idea is to try and put a picture from my phone on the blog once a week. I'm going to try and get pictures of things I normally wouldn't get a picture. Situations that I normally wouldn't have a camera.

My first trial of this idea starts with this picture:This is Dave. He is a little unstable. Just a little.

This shot was captured during a particularly frustrating moment at work. Dave and I were in the front office. His store phone started ringing and it was a customer complaining about a delivery. Using his left hand, Dave used his cell phone to try and reach the driver. Just outside the office, it was getting pretty busy. I could have helped him. Maybe I could have contacted the driver for him. It was easier to pull out my new phone and snap a picture. SMILE, DAVE!

1 comment:

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

I have a Sprint phone with a little camera too! Golly, I love it so much. I recieved it as a gift for Christmas and I have over 500 pics saved to my computer by now! Taking it a bit far... of course! I love pictures of my kids so I can't help it. I sure hope you have as much fun with your phone as I've had with mine.
Abbie