Sunday, May 09, 2010

Camp Food

This video was taken the first night of camping while on the Foothills Trail in April.  Before I left I made a video about making some Moose Goo and I was picking on the fact that Aaron likes to spend his evening cooking and cleaning.  This video is pretty much a follow up to that.

Prior to making this video I made a tuna sandwich that was very tasty.  Chip also had a tuna based meal, and Jeremy made a hot meal on a small camp stove.  All of us had eaten and cleaned up when Aaron decided it was time to make his dinner.


I didn't film him eating his dinner, but he said it was good.  It turns out that cooking on the trail is a preference.  We both lived through the weekend on the food we carried.  I just prefer not to mess with cooking and cleaning more than I have to.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

An hour cooking? Nice...