Monday, November 22, 2004

The Threat

Now that I write a blog, I have a new saying.

"This is so going in the blog!"

Cari will say something to me, or something will happen. I just give her that look and run for the computer. Last week at the hospital, when we sat in our hall (room C), we saw the sign that said, "no waiting or loitering in the hallway". I got a big smirk across my face and said, "this is SO going in the blog!" Cari laughed. I think she was thrilled for once the quote wasn't directed at her.

One time, after hearing my threat, Cari threatened to start her own blog. She seems to think there would be plenty of stories about me. Maybe last night would be one of those on her blog...

He came into the bedroom last night as I was watching TV. I was
watching the Wizard of Oz. The tin man was doing a dance on the yellow
brick road, and Ed asked me what I was watching. I looked over at
him. He could not be serious. I laughed and told him I
was watching the Wizard of Oz. He became very defensive, and asked
how he was to know that, only by a glance of the screen. Maybe the
yellow brick road should have given it away, maybe the tin man.
Ugh.

Good thing she doesn't have a blog. I keep a text file on my desktop. I write notes of stories or pictures I want to add to the blog someday. It makes it easier to keep my posts frequent, even on days I don't think I have anything to say, just refer to the text file for a little help. Scratch this one from the list. . .


No comments: