Wednesday, March 23, 2005

la la la la la

Hello people!

I wanted to write to tell you that I learn new things from the TV. TV is like going to a hella cool school. A school you can attend in your underwear. So, what did I learn? THE talkin' hand!

I learned that I can sing. I can do it very well. American Idol taught me this. Everyweek when they let that stupid, no talent, Mikalah Gordon, sing, I realize that I'm good enough to be on TV.
I am hoping that there will be a surprise episode, where they fly her out to the Survivor island and use her for shark bait.

Last night was the worst moment so far. Even the power of Tivo couldn't save me. I got up and walked out of the room while she squeeled out a friggin' song.

Please. I'm begging you from the bottom of my palm, do not EVER give this annoying voice a vote. Unless she is on Survivor, then she can get all the votes.

Talkin Hand. . . out!

No comments: