Monday, October 23, 2006

Back from Camping

We just arrived back home from camping at Stone Mountain, GA. We mostly only went because I was running out of things to write on the blog. Two nights of camping gave me at least a weeks worth.

We first went to Stone Mountain around this time last year for Pumpkin Festival. At that time we purchased the annual passes, so this was our last chance to get another use before they expired. If you have never been there, it's a really cool place.

As I get time this week, here's some things you might read about:

camp fire envy
Randy's first experience Geocaching
Scottish Highland Games
$50 for cheap dinner
Stupid semi truck drivers
laser light show featuring Bubble Man
and more. . .

7 comments:

Speed Seeker said...

That's a great Family Photo...Everyone's smiling. I like how you got the Rock Carving in the background.

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

Yea. That WAS a really good picture. I could go hiking in soy beans..... but where's the fun in that? You are SURROUNDED by beauty!
I'm interested in fire envy, personally.
~Abbie

One Scrappy Gal said...

I'm hanging at the edge of my seat waiting to hear about the fire envy!!

Duck Hunter said...

Fire envy seems to be so popular, I think I'll drag that one out toward the end of the week.

Thanks for the comments!

Michelle said...

What happens at a pumpkin festival?

Tammy said...

Very awesome pic. I can hardly wait to hear the rest of your tales!!!!

GoGo said...

Man you guys LOVE that stone!
(Stone Mountain)

It keeps re-appearing.

It needs to be renamed to "The rock that keeps re-appearing on the blog that is on the internet"