Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I don't trust you anymore

I feel like I've been lied to. It's happened a few times. Kinda like "The Boy Who Cried Wolf".

Cari and I rented and watched the movie, Wedding Crashers last night. We got this movie because it came highly recommended from multiple sources.

When it was over I was wishing I had spent at least the last hour of my life doing something more enjoyable. It was that bad for me. I was bored.

The whole movie wasn't that bad. The first half especially, had some funny moments. If you don't want to spoil the funny parts, then don't watch the trailer. The problem, for me, with this movie is that it became incredibly predictable. The plot was boring and the same jokes started getting old.

So, to all my friends that recommended this movie, "I don't trust you anymore."

I should have stopped listening to you all after you told me to watch "The 40 Year Old Virgin".

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I totally understand. Maybe you and your Friends just don't like the same kinds of movies. Good Luck next time.

Farm Girl in MD said...

I can't say I liked that movie either. I watched it only because it was filmed near my house and I could pick out places I'd been to and people I knew in the extras.

One Scrappy Gal said...

I didn't recommend it so you can still trust me. :)

I didn't like the movie either. ZZzzzz...

ray of hope said...

I've never seen it, even though I have heard a few people say that it was really funny. I kind of thought that I wouldn't like it, and from reading your post and the few comments, I guess it was good thinking. Sorry you lost that hour.