Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I'm SORRY

I just found out that my neighbor has been reading this blog. This is the man that I referred to as "atheist" earlier this year. I want to come clean here and say that I'm sorry for referring to him in this way. Calling him that name wasn't based on any fact.

This good neighbor came up to my car yesterday as I got home from work. He first told me that he learned of my blog recently and saw the things I wrote about him and the other neighbors.

Then he told me that he was going to type up a letter and distribute it to everyone on the block alerting them to this blog. I immediately apologized to him and explained that I had only meant it for fun. I asked him to not tell anyone else about the blog.

He agreed to keep quiet as long as I meet two conditions.
#1. Write the post that you are reading to let each of you know that he is NOT an atheist. He happens to be one of the best Christians I have ever met. I hope I did not take anything away from his great faith in God by calling him names.
#2. By Friday, I will search any posts that talk about my neighbors and delete them. I will no longer write anything about my neighbors.

I never thought that someone in this small town would find my blog. The problem is that it is a small town. Cari had told a couple at church about this blog and they happen to know the parents our my neighbors, who told him about it.

Again, I'm sorry for the incorrect things I have said and I hope that you forgive me.

7 comments:

Cari said...

I hope you learned your lesson. It is not nice to make fun of others.

Anonymous said...

April Fools?

Firefly said...

April fools day!

I hope.

I had someone find out about the blog this year, all it takes is one person and it is suddenly everywhere!

Anonymous said...

Oh yea. I almost fell for this hook, line and sinker!But last year, you actually told the truth! So now I don't know what to think. But I'm leaning toward lie.
~AB

Aaron said...

Creative, Duck. Creative.

Speed Seeker said...

Hmm...I'm not sure what to think. Very creative if it's an April Fool's though. ;)

Farm Girl in MD said...

okay, enough of the suspense already. Joke or no joke?