Thursday, December 18, 2008

Birthday #33

Thanks for all the comments wishing me a happy birthday!

My birthday was a great day. Here's a few things that made it great:

  • I turned on Wii fit for the first time in two weeks. I had lost four pounds. I thought for sure it would be the opposite of that, then I quickly turned it off before I was prompted to do any sort of exercise.

  • I had a request for a print from a wedding I did last year. I made the edits she requested on the print and then told her I would get it to her at no charge. She was very happy and it made me happy that I was able to do something for her.
  • Cari and Amanda made me a German chocolate birthday cake. The cake was great but it turned out we didn't have any candles, so we substituted matches.


  • Cari came home from the store with a present for me. A pomegranate. I became interested in the fruit last year after finding a flower from a pomegranate tree. I like drinking pomegranate juice once in a while, but have never eaten the fruit. (more on that coming soon).

On top of all that I didn't feel any older. Not until Meredith got home from school and said, "You look old."

6 comments:

d e v a n said...

Glad you had a great birthday!

Poptart said...

Keep wearing your hat backwards and holding signs upside down and people won't think you are old.... well maybe.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Was it yesterday?

Meg and Family said...

Happy Birthday!

Melba said...

yeah, and now you are old...just like me!

rakethetable said...

Happy birthday!