Friday, December 12, 2008

An Excited Co-Worker

As the salespeople came in and sat down at my sales meeting on Wednesday I was feeling pretty pumped.  There were about three already seated when Mike came in.  "Mike, it's going to be a great meeting today, are you excited?", I asked him.  

He very plainly looked up at me and said, "no." as he sat down.  
More people came in and sat down and after a minute Mike looked at me from his chair and asked, "When you said excited, did you mean aroused or enthusiastic?"

I answered quickly, "enthusiastic."

"In that case, yes, I'm excited."


6 comments:

Poptart said...

I make it a practice not to ask my co-workers if they are aroused. It's the PC thing to do, or not to do.

Anonymous said...

WOW that is scary!

Aaron said...

That sounded like a stimulating conversation.

Anonymous said...

Wow... aroused huh??

rakethetable said...

sounds like your peppiness isn't rubbing off on those coworkers around you!

Anonymous said...

It's been so long since I've been able to check you're trusty blog out, but man! I'm glad I re-connected with this post!

So, how the heck are ya?
~Abbie