Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My Bailout

I'm on my way to Washington to apply for my bailout.  I'm only asking for five million dollars, just the table scraps the other guys didn't pick up.  I don't really see how they can turn me down.

I'll be riding my bike there.  I don't want to come across like some high and mighty driving my big ol' non-hybrid car.  

Getting my bailout will be a huge boost to the economy (local) and create jobs (especially since I'll quit mine).  It'll also help small businesses (China Buffet) and contractors as we build the third and forth stories on our home with a swimming pool on the roof (next to the helipad).  

There you have it; I have a plan, I have humility, and I have no money currently.  Those seem to be the only requirements to collect a government bailout. 

7 comments:

Meg and Family said...

What happened to all the money you keep stuffed in your mattress? Oh, and if your plan works, please keep in mind I need a new digital camera. LOL

Anonymous said...

I'll go with you. After all, these things seem to work better if you go as a group instead of as an individual.

Anonymous said...

Hey. Beagooddad goes and I have to stay home and watch the kids...how will I get my bailout. That is so unfair. Is their daycare available on your bike caravan to Washington. I will come, if the kids can come.

Anonymous said...

Will there be a room built for me...your favorite sister-in-law??? :)

Aaron said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Beagoodmom. This will work better if three or four of us go. We could represent the bloggers of SC, who contribute so much the health and well-being of the state.

Melba said...

I love it...you'll be the first in line and we'll all be right behind you! :)

Melba