Friday, February 06, 2009

Here's some of my recent adventures in Animal Crossing Wii. . .

One morning I went out to get the mail I noticed a line of line of burried treasure leading to the sea.
Unfortunatly, this line of treasures was nothing but a trap set by my children. I spent the next ten minutes digging myself out of a hole.


I was really happy to have my friend, Rake, come to town for a visit. I wore my new wrestling mask and he wore the shirt he has been wearing for the past two weeks. BUT he brought me a pile of apples so I didn't complain about his wardrobe.

After we got sick of eating apples, we went to Cari's house while she wasn't home. He did a little dance while I had my back turned. Maybe he was still a bit wound up from the apples. It was either that or Cari's couch is just THAT comfortable.
After we left Cari's house, we went to my house.

Um. . . yeah. Then Rake had to go home.



I've also had my friend, Scrappy Girl come over for a visit recently. We have exchanged a lot of presents in the mail over the past few weeks and she sends the BEST presents.
On one visit to my town, she wore her Santa suit and we ran around town pestering the neighbors.
At some point we ended up upstairs. . . at Cari's house. . .
it's not what you think.
After she left I wanted to send her a present for visiting. CARI suggested I send flowers. I ran to the store and purchased some flowers. Wrote a note and attached the flowers. As I was running to the post office to mail them Cari spoke up. "Not ROSES."
I looked at Cari sitting next to me. "It was YOUR idea!"
"I said flowers, not ROSES!", she complained as I mailed my ROSES to my friend.
I hope to set up a day when we can all meet up in town together. I'm waiting for my chance to show off my fishing skills! True that!

4 comments:

rakethetable said...

That's too funny!

I guess I should say - uummmm "Thanks".


I still respect you.

Melba said...

this had me laughing!

Poptart said...

First Rake crossdresses... now he's in bed with another man. I'm starting to worry..

Anonymous said...

I didn't get to see your house!

I'm bummed!!

We gotta get together again soon!! It's so much more fun to play with other people.

Oh and I LOOOVVVEEE my roses!! They are thriving! :)