Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Rain

There is probably only two more times to cut the grass until Spring.  One of those times was going to be last Saturday.  


When I got up Saturday, it was raining.  At lunch time, it was raining.  In the evening, I got off the couch and poked my head out the door . . .rain.  I wasn't upset about missing grass cutting at all. 


Sunday - rain.


Monday, I was working, but after work - rain. 


Again on Tuesday I was at work and when I got home the sun was shining.  We had some other things to do and I didn't have time to cut the grass.  


So here we are on Wednesday afternoon.  The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and the grass is two feet tall!!  Now I don't want to even try cutting grass!  Let's go for a hike!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

If we make it through the afternoon without any rain, I'll be mowing the lawn today. Boy, does it need it!