Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday?

I was off all weekend.  In fact, I was off Monday as well.  As it turns out, two video games that I have been waiting for over a year to be released both came out this morning.  Guess what, I'm back to work for a solid week straight.  Not much play time there.

Maybe I should have called out sick today.  There are plenty of Civilization fans claiming to do this.  So much so that it got me thinking.  Why do they release games on Tuesday?  Shouldn't they release them on Thursday or Friday so all the rabid fans can waste away the weekend playing the game?  How big of a fan am I of Civilization?  Big enough that I spent some time this weekend reading the released manual.  Yeah, I read the manual of a game not even out yet.

Now my biggest problem is which to play first.  F1 2010 or Civ 5?

After just one more turn of Civ, and then I'll write my next blog.  Just one more turn. . .

1 comment:

Farm Girl in MD said...

I've never understood why movies are released on Tuesdays (to dvd) maybe it's the same rationale as video games...what ever that rationale is!