Monday, April 03, 2006

The Doctor is : IN

We were going for a walk around the neighborhood last night. As we approached the half way mark, I asked Randy if he was getting tired. He replied, "my ribs hurt."
As I investigated why his ribs were hurting he said it was because his blood pressure was high.

I was amazed at the boy's medical knowledge. I didn't even pay for medical school.
We started talking about having a strong heart and I told him the exercise we were getting would help him.

"Dad, that's the problem, my heart is too strong.", he informed me. First grade biology is so advanced these days. Next week he'll be checking my cholesterol.

The solution to high blood pressure, according to a seven year old, is to be more lazy. You wouldn't want your heart pushing on your ribs.

No comments: