Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'm so popular!

I took a shower this morning with four naked women. I'm not a complainer, so I didn't say anything. As I stood there standing on one of their feet I wondered why they didn't use the upstairs shower. For a few minutes I considered using the upstairs shower myself. If I started doing that, it wouldn't be long until the four naked girls were waiting for me up there. Maybe I'm just that popular.

Cari has a similar problem. She said she tried to take a bath last night and a troop of Care Bears were there to greet her.

Barbies and Care Bears galore in my bathroom! How many toys do you think live in the bathroom upstairs? Zero!

The only way to change that trend is to tell the kids that children aren't allowed in the upstairs bathroom. Then it'll be the only one they use.
Maybe this mornings exercise of throwing women out of my shower by their long blond hair will be my last.

By the way, camera restrictions in the house have been increased after I snapped the above picture "for the blog."

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Your Poor wife!!!! hehe
Please do send your paper ideas to my email. I added it to my blog for you. Thank you

John said...

I don't need to read lips to see what she's saying, the finger says it all . . . !

Seenie said...

HEHE great pic!

Speed Seeker said...

This is what I would do if Tammy actually stayed still during a photo...All I get are side views of the head...hehe Love the look on Cari's face...lol