Saturday, April 01, 2006

We have come to the end.

Talkin' Hand is back! Being locked away and banned from the blog the past months has really helped me. It has helped me build up anger and prepare to take it out on you.

Duck Hunter has allowed me to write the final post on this blog. This blog has run its course. Everything that he had to say has been written. Nothing else interesting will ever happen here. The decision was made to shut it down. Use the time you would normally have checked this blog to reading something more entertaining. Maybe something with a bit more nudity.

I'll leave you by putting up this final picture of Duck Hunter. I think it's hella cool.

Talkin' Hand!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

What???? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

John said...

Snarf. I can read a date.

GoGo said...

I agree. this blog stinks!

I always liked the talking hand better anyway

R.I.P. for the dead duck

Speed Seeker said...

Great April Fools...Or is it? hehe