Saturday, June 16, 2007

Ticks

I had something to write when I went to bed last night. I have now forgotten.

I guess I'll just tell you that I removed a tick from myself last week. No worries. The dog had one as well. Much bigger one on the dog, and the tick was huge from eating. The tick on my was just going for a walk. I gave him a change of pace and he went swimming. . .in the toilet.

Also, I'll show you a picture of Graham practicing his roping skills. He is from Iowa. Picture coming, maybe next week. As well as more details to come.

Hope I remember what I was going to tell you later. I'll write it down if I do.

6 comments:

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

That stupid country song has ruined me! Now I'll be annoyed while humming it to myself simply because you mentioned the word tick. Darn!
I'm glad you got it off! How nasty! Ticks are right up there with spiders and worst of all, lice! How'd you get it off? Burn? Nail Polish? OR... simply pulling it out? (I don't really know why I'm even asking. Its just that I'm strange and I'm grossly curious.)

One Scrappy Gal said...

**shudder**

Anonymous said...

I have the worst most irrational fear of ticks. YOu have to change this post soon, or it will be like veiwing the most horrific sceen of the scariest horror movie ever.

Michelle

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

Where are you? You usually post all the time!

Duck Hunter said...

The tick was just walking around on me, not dug in. So, I just swept him to the floor. On the dog, the tick was on the outside of her ear.

Mojo Jojo said...

Did you flip it on its back and removed it? LOL

Which reminds me...gotta check the kiddos for ticks and the dog after spending 2.5 days at the lake.