Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Portrait of Work

It was near 150 degrees outside so I thought it would be a good time to get the lawn cut.  When I was nearly done I thought it was a great setting for a portrait.

I went into the air-conditioned (63 degrees) house to ask Cari to assist me.  I set up my camera and gave her a description of my idea.  She took the camera, and started taking some shots.
After pushing the shutter button four or five times, Cari declared the job complete.  She handed me my camera and retreated to the frozen tundra she calls home.

When I was able to come in and look at the photos I was thrilled with what she captured.  This is exactly what I had in mind.






2 comments:

Becky, Grant, Penelope and Reagan said...

Cool pics!

Melba said...

Love the new pictures, especially the black-and-white one!