Sunday, December 19, 2004

Christmas party

Christmas party tonight. The store manager is hosting it for his assistant managers.
This should produce at least one good story to post. You would think, a guy hosting a party for his managers is a good guy to work for. You would think so, wouldn't you.

I made the mistake of telling Cari we should be home by 10pm tonight so that I can race online. When I say I made a mistake, I mean, BIG, HUGE, mistake. The other factors of leaving early are that I work tomorrow morning at 6am, and we have to get our kids from the neighbors. But these things no longer matter, because I said I wanted to race tonight.

Might see some snow tonight also. All day the forcast over at weather.com has been changing. First, possible snow at 3pm, now at 9pm. We'll see if it ever makes it. Either way, it's going to be under 20 tonight. Oh, and the heat went out, so we'll be sleeping in front of the gas logs tonight.

Going to the party, wish me luck.

No comments: