Friday, December 31, 2004

Time for a quiz

Well,

Got home from work just a little bit ago. I was snooping around for some food when Cari suggested I have some of the spaghetti she made for dinner earlier tonight. "nah, I don't want that."
"Why not?"
"It requires using a fork, and I'm tired."
I ended up making a quick sandwich. No fork required.

Now time for a quiz that I really didn't think I wanted to do. ESS Fingers posted this quiz and passed it to three others. Now. . .my turn.

THE INDESTRUCTIBLE QUIZ

3 names you go by:
1. Duck Hunter
2. Duck
3. Hunter

3 screen names you have:
1. DuckHunter
2. DuckHunter75
3. Duck_Hunter

3 things you like about yourself:
1. I
2. am
3. perfect

3 things you hate about yourself
1. sometimes it is hard being perfect. you wouldn't understand.
2. a bit too lazy sometimes
3.

3 parts of your heritage:
1. German
2. English
3. Irish

3 things that scare you:
1. scared of the dark.
2. crawling bugs
3. flying bugs

3 of your everyday essentials:
1. family
2. food
3. water

3 things you are wearing right now:
1. socks
2. button up shirt
3. blue pants - no lace

3 of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment):
1. Rascal Flatts
2. Tim McGraw
3. Alan Jackson

3 of your favorite songs at present:
1. Mr. Mom
2. Back When
3. How am I doin'

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. the new Nascar game by EA
2. all new spring flowers in S. Carolina
3. win the lottery

3 things you want in a relationship (love is given):
1. friendship
2. trust
3. humor

Two truths and a lie:
1. I can not tell a lie
2. I lived in a univerity co-op without attending the required university
3. I can ride a skateboard (without knee pads)

3 physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
1. smile
2. eyes
3. back hair = low to none

3 things you just can't do:
1. go to bed before 10pm.
2. bungee jump
3. cook

3 of your favorite hobbies:
1. anything Nascar
2. reading anything about games
3. being on the internet, writing this dang blog.

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
1. find something better on the "T"
2. play tennis
3. read a book (but i'm too tired, I would fall asleep).

3 careers you are considering:
1. Human Resource Manager
2. HRM
3. nope, just HRM

3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Washington DC
2. Bristol, TN
3. camping in the mountains

3 kid's names:
1. Randy
2. Meredith
3. not yet.

3 thing you want to do before you die:
1. stay in the infield at Daytona for the Daytona 500
2. attend a Nascar race at every track
3. drive a racecar

3 people who have to take the INDESTRUCTIBLE QUIZ
1. I've
2. Destroyed the
3. Indestructible quiz

Well, that's it. I put off doing this. Didn't think I wanted to post it. It was pretty painless. I hope you enjoyed reading it. Reading various other people answer this quiz is why I decided to go ahead and do it.

Now back to our regularly scheduled blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not yet ???