Monday, February 14, 2005

Out for a walk


This is a great picture that Randy made for us. I will tell you that this five year old, can draw very acurate drawings.
Let me tell, you that the picture is of him and his mom going for a walk. The yellow and brown thing chewing on the mom's leg, is the dog. It's very acurate indeed, he really does have a mom and a yellow/brown dog.
Over to the left, you will see a dog house pictured in black, then our house. Again, more acurate than, I myself, could draw it. It's true we have a building in our backyard, and it's also true we have a house.
Our house does have a chimney. I was unaware that our chimney was throwing out black balls of smoke. Balls of smoke so heavy, they tend to fall back to the earth. I will be cleaning the chimney before next winter to check this.
It's also true that our house is more than one story. After evaluating the house, as my son drew it, I'm thinking we may need an elevator.
I really liked this picture, so I thought I would share it with you all. Maybe he'll draw some more for us. Any special requests?

1 comment:

Becky, Grant, Penelope and Reagan said...

Maybe Randy can draw a picture of me! I'll want to see it when Grant and I come to visit in a few weeks!