Friday, February 04, 2005

Somebody clean my butt!

Sometimes there is a preferred parent. When it comes to who will unbuckle her, she often says, "I want mom to take my seat belt off." When I offer to put her shoes on her I will hear, "only girls can put my girl shoes on me!"

Once in a while, I will get the call, that I'm allowed to help her do something. Then there are other times, times when you hear, "SOMEBODY CLEAN MY BUTT!" She screams this from the bathroom, thankfully, until someone comes in. At this point, it's an emergency. There are no preferred parents, just get in here and take care of it!

The other day, we were walking in the Target parking lot, and I was holding her. She put her hands to her mouth to announce something. "Everyone! Dads can not hold girls. Only girls can hold girls!" There was no discussion or warning, just a sudden public announcement. She is going to change the world, just as soon as somebody cleans her butt!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I'm almost crying, I'm laughing so hard. Things like this make me want to have kids.