Thursday, January 05, 2006

TAG, your it!

Tonight, I'm going to tell you a few things that maybe you didn't know about me and my blogging. This was prompted by Miranda who chose me to continue the trend of naming five things about me.

Not sure I'm going to make it to five, but here ya go.

1. I'm on my 15th month of writing Duck Notes! Can you believe I haven't run out of things to say yet?

2. I've been tempted to put a counter on here to track the number of visitors.
I decided against the counter because I don't want the number of readers to be MY focus. Too few may discourage me. Without the counter I can pretend hundreds read this blog.

3. Only one of my posts has been deleted by Cari in these fifteen months. Several of you had an opportunity to read it while it was up for about ten hours one night. I thought it was some of my better writing. Maybe too good.

4. When I first started writing this, spell check would take an additional fifteen minutes of my time, now it doesn't take more than two or three.

5. I'm not a fan of these "tagging" games. I'm excited that someone actually chose me to continue it, but I will never choose any more targets.

Be sure to check out Miranda's blog if you haven't already. She is one of the few I link to.

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Nice work!

Michelle said...

At least tag talking hand!!

Duck Hunter said...

Michelle,

That's not a bad idea. I actually logged on to Talkin' Hand the other day. Was thinking what I should do with it. It's more of an issue of time than anything.

Thanks for the comment.