Saturday, December 16, 2006

All in a Name

Cari really appreciated all the comments the past few days. She kept bragging to me how many comments she got and how wonderful she is. I really want to thank you all for that. Nothing better than listening to Cari rub it in!

We decided not to save the Wii for Christmas because it isn't a Christmas present. It was just something we wanted to buy.

I was home while Cari wrote that and we discussed her using my name. I thought about it for a few minutes. Then I told her just to do it. It was a rare moment, my name on the blog, so don't expect to see it here again. Not anytime soon anyway.

That's something I think that makes blogs interesting. Especially blogs you have read for a while. You are always looking for clues about that persons life. Things that are between the lines of the writing. It is looking at the backgrounds of photos. (And then comparing couches). It's noticing the details like a name in the writing. It makes videos like I made recently even more interesting.

Sometimes I purposely keep the clues out. Most times I try to secretly weave them in. That was why I told Cari to go ahead and use my name. I thought you needed another clue.

2 comments:

Becky, Grant, Penelope and Reagan said...

These "clues" seem to be of some value maybe. Ebay and me may become friends soon =P.

Have a good day old man ;) and have fun these next few days with the visitor.

One Scrappy Gal said...

I thought you'd have an exotic warrior name... like *click*Zyphoro*click* or something different like Alistaire Winthorpe the third.

You're Ed.

It's nice to meet you, Ed. :)