Saturday, December 09, 2006

We have the Wii!

We got the Wii! The Wii is awesome! Holding the box last night, I wondered if we should sell it for twice the value on ebay. That thought ended and I carefully opened the box. Cari was out and the kids were in bed. It was nice and quiet in the house as I unpacked the Wii. When Cari got home we tried some bowling and some tennis and it was very cool. Then I tried some Zelda before going to bed. Yep, it was good too.

This morning we let the kids try some bowling and the four of us had a lot of fun with it.

2 comments:

One Scrappy Gal said...

I forwarded your e-mail to my husband, who acted devastated and told me that the cyber world was laughing at him. I finally gave up and let him open his yesterday. He loves it!! He did the baseball, bowling, tennis and played Zelda. He was up until 3 am!!

Anonymous said...

I heard that Wii has been recalled worldwide! Something about the straps coming undone and people and objects getting hurt by flying controllers! Be careful! or DUCK!