Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Irritated

This happened last night. Cari was a bit irritated. We were sitting on the couch, both of us tired. I handed her two business cards to a restaurant. The place is called Nanny's. They gave me the cards that were equal to two free meals. Cari said, "Where's it at?"
"In Easley.", I replied. She already knew that much. She asked, "Where?"
I proceeded to read the address straight off the card in her hand.

Oh. I'm pretty sure that wasn't the answer she was looking for. I knew almost as soon as I said it she wanted something else. Maybe she was wanting me to say, "It's across the street from the hospital.", or something descriptive like that. That's not what I gave her, and she wasn't happy about it.

After realizing my mistake I laughed for a few minutes. The laughing didn't go over too well either.

At that time, I realized it was time for bed. If I was asleep, I couldn't get in as much trouble.


Next I'll write a rare story about work and who may or may not read this blog.

3 comments:

Mojo Jojo said...

Is this a guy thing?

My hubby does that to me all the time.

Must be a guy thing. LOL

Michelle said...

I am really bad with directions. It was even in my sister maid of honor toast. I never ask where anything is unless I have to get there alone, and then I need landmarks.

Firefly said...

Good to know I am not the only one with a "literal" thinking husband. At least you realised that what you did was wrong! I am still trying to educate Jase on that one ;p