Friday, February 16, 2007

My Book

So I wrote a book. It's about forty pages. This is not the project I have mentioned a while back. This is a separate thing I have slowly been working on. The book took a long time to complete because I worked on it here and there an hour at a time.

I didn't make the book so I could sell a million copies of it. I guess I really made it for myself. Feel free to buy a copy if you want to. The book, On My Walk, is a collection of the hikes I went on this past year. If you have been reading the blog for the past year, then you won't be surprised by anything in the book.

Writing a book was fun, and as I was finishing it, I was getting ideas for another one.

The project I mentioned a while back, and again in the first paragraph, isn't really a secret. The reason I won't give out any details is because the project may change before I'm done and I don't want to promise something and then disappoint you.

So my first book is done. I'm going to bed.

8 comments:

Becky, Grant, Penelope and Reagan said...

Looks great, but we didn't see where to enter the family discount code in...maybe we are just overlooking it...
In all seriousness the preview looks quite impressive! The pictures are AMAZING!!

P.S.:: Will you be doing a book signing tour? We'd prefer to buy the book directly. :)

d e v a n said...

Wow - a book! I'm impressed. :)

jen said...

wow, that looks cool! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ed. I am sure that is was a challenging but enjoyable experience. How do I go about get a personalized autographed copy from the author?

Tammy said...

WOW!!! Very cool pics-I wish we had some of that here!

One Scrappy Gal said...

A published author...I'm impressed!! Autograph please!! :)

Duck Hunter said...

I appreciate all the comments. Took a while to put that together.

Mojo Jojo said...

OH WOW!!!!

You do take some really great pics and I'm enjoying same.

Any discounts for "special" readers?