Monday, April 01, 2013

New Font

To slow Google and their monster search engine from learning too much about me, I have decided to change the font that this blog will be published in from now on.   Don't worry, it can be translated easily and I don't feel like this slight change will impact my readers.
I'm working on creating a digital version of this font that will allow me to type out my blog.  But until then my blog will be hand written and posted as a scanned document.

I'll get you started.  The first letter is a 'T'.

1 comment:

Laura A said...

I came to your blog reminding myself that I should not fall for whatever it was you'd posted. I was so impressed that I knew the code (my aunt used to write us letters in that code) I took the time to translate the first few sentences and the last few!