Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Yankees are coming!!!

Yankees, ugh. I don't like the baseball team either. The new neighbor is from Massachusetts. He has taught me that New England Yankees are the worst kind.

On the second occasion of talking with Cari, he started making comments about how much money I make. What the heck is this guys problem? He stood in front of our house talking with Cari. She had run outside when she saw him out. There is a story coming about that too. Anyway, he told her that I must make a lot of money to live in a big house and her stay home. Stupid bastard doesn't even know my name and he wants to talk about how much money I have?

His ugly wife was walking around in the street the other day trying to figure out how to get garbage service. We don't live in the city, so you have to call a private company for stuff like that. Cari thought she would go out and give the lady a number for the company we use. By the time Cari went out, the lady was back in her house two doors down. So Cari walked over and knocked on the door. Cari heard them walking around and there was two cars in the driveway. The lady had been out just minutes ago. They didn't answer, even with Cari's relentless pounding on their door. Friggin' Yankees! Run your own trash to the dump! Bury it in your yard! Whatever you people do! Get out of the South! GO BACK WHERE YOU BELONG!

Maybe I need more rest. I'll keep you updated as they continue to irritate me.

2 comments:

John said...

Nah, rude's just universal. Bigger the city=ruder the dude.

Michelle said...

There goes the neighborhood :)