Sunday, December 11, 2005

How did they do that?

Saturday was an incredible day. Over the next few days you will learn why that is. This story is just one part of it.

Driving toward Greenville I see several ambulances and fire trucks up ahead with lights on. I see the back end of a car sticking up in the air. As we approach, we see:Initially we drove past without stopping. The camera was in the back seat of the car and I asked Cari several times if she thought I should get a picture of that wreck. She suggested we continue on to Greenville. Following her direction, I continued on, but only for about two blocks. We stopped at a church parking lot and walked back about five blocks to the wreck.
It's a good thing I got those pictures, because I don't think anyone would believe it otherwise.

4 comments:

Willy Jo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Willy Jo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
GoGo said...

Delete that willy jo crap.


Nice one, Whenever i think .. "do i take a picture..."

As the "do" forms in your head.. or my head, i grab the camera and just press the button.
Specially if your moving.

Shoot and erase the picture later if the dont turn out.


Now. How did that happen? Did anyone know?

Duck Hunter said...

Yeah, I shouldn't hesitate to take a picture, just do it.

We didn't talk to any of the people standing around, although there were plenty of them.

The front car had very little damage, so I'm thinking the middle car was stopping for him when the bottom car wasn't paying attention.