Monday, December 19, 2005

Not a fun week

(Hagood Mill, Pickens, South Carolina)

Not very much time to update so far this week. There is quite a bit that I would like to write about. I hope by Wednesday night I'll get a good post up here for you.

Most people now have power back on in their houses. When I got home from work tonight, WE had no power. After making a joke about all the people with no power and no hot water, I was now one of them.

I kinda liked it because I got to use my flashlights. I even had the small light that straps around my head on so I could walk around the house hands free.

We went out to dinner and when we got home, the power was back on. I'll be thankful for that when I take my shower in the morning, but I did have to put my flashlights away.

1 comment:

Willy Jo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.