Sunday, December 16, 2007

Pain shoots through my body

With his help, I put together a basketball goal for Randy a few days back. It wasn't overly complicated to do, but did require about one hundred nuts and bolts. Some of the Chinese directions didn't make any sense and I had to rely on common sense for some of it. That means I had to do some parts twice.

The next morning at work my arms were killing me. It was all in the wrist and forearm. Had I only tightened one hundred nuts it would have been ok. It was undoing and redoing my mistakes that killed me.

That night at work I was taking apart some cardboard displays. I had to flatten them and decided not to use my sore arms. I stepped into the large box and started kicking the corners out until flat.

About ten minutes later I knew something wasn't right. I sat in the car to drive home and my shins were in great pain. I thought about the drive home, holding my foot on the gas pedal. OUCH!

I think I'm going to just take today to rest.

3 comments:

rakethetable said...

You're getting old............ like me. hahahaha

One Scrappy Gal said...

I hear bengay would help old fogies like you. :) Hope your birthday was a great one!!

Aaron said...

Vicodin and a beer. Works wonders for that pain. ;)