Monday, January 07, 2008

New Years Day

Yeah, it was already a week ago. It feels much longer than that to me. I didn't have to work on the first this year. It was cold and VERY windy that day. So we decided to load up the van and go for a walk in the park.
Wow that wind was cold.


We walked around Falls park for a while and took some pictures. It was fun, but it was so cold, that it was a little less fun. When we got home and I started looking at the pictures we had taken,


I found this one. I asked the boy what he was doing and he said he didn't remember.

On our way back to the car Amanda fell in love. I really think this is love at first site. The guy was a little cold to her at first. But once she got her arms around him and gave him a kiss, he warmed right up.
After the park, we took the kids to Chuck-E-Cheese.
We all squeezed into the booth and let Chuck sketch us. It's a pretty good picture. I'll get it scanned for you someday when I have more time. I feel like it is should be Wednesday or Thursday, but I just checked and it's still Monday. Oh, man!
Well, New Years was a great day. Let's hope they are all like that (but warmer) this year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats right..I warmed him right up! Nobody, not even a cold statue can resist this charm :)

rakethetable said...

I thought I saw a smile starting to come across his face.

One Scrappy Gal said...

How cold was it?

REALLY COLD!

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

Men can be so cold...so distant...no matter how much lovin' you give um. Heh heh. I'm glad you've been doing well. I bet your idea of cold (in GA) is different than ours. Last Thursday, it was -4 degrees. Now that's COLD. But hey... this week, its been in the 40's.