Friday, May 08, 2009

Baby's first haircut!

Trying to keep her hair out of her face was becoming a constant struggle, and keeping clips or bows in place is easier if you are trying to place them in her mouth.

Imagine living in a house with Cousin It. When she runs up to me, I look down and see hair.

It was time to give her a haircut. Cari was crying - on the inside - as she got the scissors ready.


Initially, Cari didn't like the result. She was going to miss those long bangs. I was going to miss Cousin It.
Five minutes after the haircut we all decided we liked it. The baby is discovering a whole new world not covered in hair and I am discovering my baby's face!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Good job Cari. She looks beautiful. Cant wait to see her in just a few days :)

rakethetable said...

Cute.

I wouldn't like living with cousin it either.