Monday, May 25, 2009

My (older) Children

The girl:
She comes to me holding a "C" battery in her hand and asks, "Dad, do you have a battery like this. . ." Before I can answer she thrusts forward her other hand holding a "AAA" battery and says, ". . .but this size?"
The boy:
While on vacation he decided to climb an antenna tower on the side of a building. He didn't get too far up and I watched him do it. I decided he would get scared and not get too high. Well, his mom saw him doing it and forced him down. After our visit with family, we were getting the baby back in the car. When I looked up, I saw the boy climbing the tower again. When Cari saw him she fussed at him to get down and get into the car. She wasn't too happy. His answer, "Dad was encouraging me."

3 comments:

rakethetable said...

I loved to climb as a child. Now, I would rather watch from the ground.

Poptart said...

Ha!! Your kids are cracking me up!

Amanda said...

haha...he totally ratted you out. Go Randy!!!