Monday, May 04, 2009

On My Phone

I love taking photos with my phone. I actually use it pretty frequently to grab random stuff throughout the week. On average I take at least one photo a day. A lot of times, I'll take a picture of myself hard at work and send it to Cari.

Here's a few items that recently found their way onto my memory card:

This is a spot that I go to eat lunch somtimes. The park is only five minutes from work.


There are several church signs that I drive past every day. This one got my attention about a week ago. It was even worth stopping the car and getting out for the shot.


Me...hard at work. Cari's text back to me was something like, "are you crazy?".


This was Meredith on the way home from our camping trip with Rake. She was loaded up with Burger King and wiped out tired.

1 comment:

rakethetable said...

Simular to Candystick - except it was McDonalds instead of Burger King.