Sunday, May 10, 2009

Should Have Known

Wednesday night was a horrible night at work. Everyone I encountered had an attitude. One person even took off his glasses and raised up at me as if to physicaly threaten me. My kids were acting up at church dinner. Then my favorite pen started acting up.
I would start to write and no ink would come out. I moved to the top corner of the paper and scribbled quickly and it worked. Moved back down to write and. . . no ink. After three attempts, I threw my (favorite) pen at the cement wall. It bounced to the floor. As I picked it up, I seperated the halves and pulled the ink cartridge out, bent it in half, and threw it away. Then I clipped the inkless pen to my shirt with my now inky fingers. UGH!!!
When the night was over and I was walking to the car, I looked up.
A full moon... of course.

No comments: