Sunday, May 14, 2006

Another video finished

Wow. This took too long to get on here. I changed software to make movies. Something that I felt would be more flexible going forward. That created a huge learning curve for me. Also, it was hard to find more than twenty quiet minutes at a time to work on this. I took about twenty minutes of video and got it down to a little over five. Whew. Maybe I could have developed this better, but working in such short spurts for a long period really hurt.

I hope you enjoy it. It's the process of removing a tooth.

click picture for video

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Very funny!!! I am glad I had my son watch it too!!! Now he knows his teeth are worth money and he will take better care of them....maybe

Speed Seeker said...

Oh the memories of a string attached to my tooth and having dad slam the door...lol

I liked Merediths' idea of punching it out...hehe

GoGo said...

Meredith rules!

Miranda said...

Great video!!