Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The begining

My brother got married on Sunday. All the dresses were the right colors and nobody passed out. That really took away a lot of material for the blog.

Randy had a lot of fun at the reception by taking his name off our table and placing it at the head table. At first I didn't realize what he was doing, but then a groomsman came and sat at our table because his name card was at our table.

Since I really enjoy photography I was watching the photographer work. While at the reception I noticed the DJ talking with people and generally being the MC. Cari and I discussed who was ranked higher in the scheme of things. We agreed that the DJ is at the bottom of the rankings. The DJ just does as he is told. But the photographer has some control. He gives direction to people to set up a photo and he even was giving direction to the DJ at various times.

I'll be posting some pictures next week.

1 comment:

John said...

Been forever since I was at a wedding. Been longer since I hit a reception. Last one I recall, the groom was carried to the car. He was awake, but he wouldn't have been legal to drive in, say, Russia.

So, you can tell us what really went on. It's only the Internet . . . heh heh.