Tuesday, October 11, 2005

We have returned!


We have been at Stone Mountain Park in Georgia since Friday.
We camped with our neighbors. Their was seven in their family that went, so that makes a large camping group. I took well over 200 pictures, made some movies, and took notes. Lots of good things to write about happen when you camp for four nights with ten other people.

Pie eating contests, climbing the mountain (pictured above), building camp in the rain, riding the duck, spiders at night, and more. I should have at least a weeks worth of entries to put up here. Starting tomorrow, I'll try and get an entry up every night. I start back to work tomorrow, so this may not happen as planed.

Sure is good to be back.

1 comment:

Wren said...

I've never seen such a rock before, can't wait for the stories.