Sunday, February 19, 2006

Trying my best

I really had something I was going to write about today. The problem is I can't think of it because the dishwasher is running.

This is not an indication that the dishwasher is somehow hooked to my brain, because it isn't.
Our dishwasher is one of the loudest appliances on EARTH! When the jerk designing this unit was done he probably plugged it up and tested it. Then he ripped out all of the sound insulating materials out of it before he was satisfied.

So the things I wanted to write about will wait until morning. You can blame the friggin' dish washer for the delay. Have a good day.

1 comment:

John said...

I have those days sometimes. Then I just drink another pot of coffee. I don't know if that helps the writing, but I sure type like the devil.