Sunday, March 26, 2006

It's getting late

It's late and I'm tired. Before I get to bed there are two things I want to tell you about.

I keep my bird feeder full all year long. To fill it I buy Wild Bird food. Appropriately it says, "Wild Bird Food" on the bag. Directly below that line in a slightly smaller font is, "For Birds".

WOW! Bird food. . .for BIRDS! I am afraid that is one of those labels that someone put on because a person misused the product at some point.

I have one more crazy bit of information for you. As I was checking headlines over at CNN.com tonight, I came on this one:

CNN TV: Are you getting enough sleep? 10 p.m. ET

10pm!!! If I was getting enough sleep I wouldn't be staying up late enough to watch that.
Good night.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

The first line made me think of...

"I'm getting tired. Its kind of late. Lets get ready to celebrate. It's pjamma time!!"

John said...

Don't you see you're just enabling the Bird Flu problem????
-Paid for by Clear Skys America