Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Biggest Brain

How big is your brain? That's a question that the Wii game of Brain Academy asks. You perform a series of tasks that involve compute, memory, identify, visualize, and analyze. At the end the game gives you a score based on how many you got correct and how quickly you answered.

I quickly took the high score spot in the house. That was before Cari sat down to play. By the end of the evening, she had the high score.

The next night after work, I stayed up and took the test until I had the highest score. It only took me four tries.

I worked early the next morning and by ten, I received a text from Cari. It didn't say anything, it was just a four digit number. One that was slightly higher than mine.

We went back and forth like this a few times that week.

A few days ago, Cari came into the office and wrote another number on my dry erase board. It was a MUCH higher number than we had previously achieved.

I haven't played since then due to work. I'm a bit nervous that I won't be able to beat her score. What then? Could that really happen? Nahhh...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My bet is on Cari!

Anonymous said...

Hey why don't we all try the game and then compete in a way that could not potentially destroy a household.
After My Dad beat me in Star Force RCA I never played it again. Or video games again ever. Well I do play air hockey, but is that really a v.g.?
Michelle

Becky, Grant, Penelope and Reagan said...

That is kind of like Pac-Man for me and Grant. He hasn't even come close to my 69K score!

Maybe we'll play your Wii game this weekend and try to beat you and Cari! ;)

One Scrappy Gal said...

I haven't played this yet but I've been playing Brain Age on the DS. My brain age is 40. Boo!

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

Oh man. I think I'm too weak for that kind of competition right now. Hee Hee! I'm still in college. I'll be so happy to FINISH someday!

Mojo Jojo said...

I was eyeballing this game a couple of weeks ago and left it in the store. Now I think I may just have to go out and buy it.

Not sure if I want to play it with hubby though.

Duck Hunter said...

Anyone with a Wii should get this game. It's very simple, but very addictive. Must get a higher score!
I played last night and could not top Cari's. I will try again tonight.

If anyone reading this, gets the game, send me an e-mail. If you have your Wii hooked up online, we can trade scores from the game.