Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Meeting

Just met with another bride, groom, and bride's mom to talk about doing photos at their wedding.

I had written on my board behind the desk the date and time of tonights meeting. I also wrote as a reminder to myself :

"Be professional and stuff."

I almost forgot to erase it. About fifteen minutes before they came over, I looked back at the board and saw it.

I showed them some of the photos from the first wedding I did and we talked a little about their plans.

Then they told me they want me to do their wedding!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that's too funny. I love the "and stuff" part! Congratulations on the job. I'm actually looking for a job right now. I hope you'll pray about that for me. God has done SO many cool things lately and I'll have to message you about it all on the myspace. Have an awesome week.
~Abbie

rakethetable said...

Awesome- Cha.Ching!

Speed Seeker said...

Congratulations!