Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Girl or Boy?

We hope to know the sex of our baby on Thursday when we go for another ultrasound.
Based on the Drano test, I'm going to say that it is a girl. Cari is thinking it will be a boy.
I'll let you know on Thursday who was right.

There's another issue related to this. Cari has declared that I will lose my office if we have a boy. The computer will go back out in a room adjacent to the kitchen, the office will transform into a bedroom again.

This is a nightmare to think about. I love this office. I have threatened to bolt the door shut to prevent my stuff being removed. Last night, Cari asked me what solution I propose if we have a boy. She doesn't think it is fair for Randy, 8, to share a room with a baby. I wouldn't answer her question. I told her that I didn't need to worry about it, because we are having a girl. No reason to play, "what if."

She doesn't want to hear my "what if." She won't like the solutions I have. Every solution I have involves me keeping the office.

I'm going to fight to the very end for this room.
After Thursday, when I announce that we are having a girl, this will no longer be an issue.

Any bets?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My bet is Cari wins no matter what she wants :)